Download: Application Form
Socialized Industrial Forest Management Agreement is an agreement entered into by and between a natural or juridical person and the DENR wherein the latter grants to the former the right to develop, utilize and manage a small tract of forestland consistent with the principle of sustainable development. (DENR Administrative Order No. 96-24)
- Application fee:
- 1 – 5 has. – P 500.00
- Over 5 – 10 has. – P1,000.00
- Over 10 – 100 has. – P5,000.00
- Over 100 ha.-300 has. – P7,500.00
- Over 300 has. To 500 has. – P 10,000.00
- Sketch map of the area
- For Individuals/Family Units:
- Community Tax Certificate
- Certification from Barangay Captain and Municipality/City Mayor that the applicant is a resident of the area where the site located.
- If a government employee, authorization from the head of agency where the applicant is employed.
- For Cooperatives/Associations:
- Certified true copy of the Certificate of Registration with the Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) or Securities and ; Exchange Commission (SEC);
- List of duly elected officers and members and their ;addresses, duly certified by the Board Secretary.
Resolution/minutes of meeting, duly certified by the Board Secretary, indicating the Cooperative’s or association’s interest in participating in the program.