• Oversee, direct and implement the issuance of new licenses and permits for all forest and wildlife utilization and for all kinds of land patents and deeds, leases and other tenurial instruments.
• Evaluate existing policies and recommends policies to improve licensing and permitting activities
1. Patents Issuance
2. Disposition of Land Cases
3. Processing and Issuance of permits on wood-based establishments (Lumber Dealers, Sawmills, Resaw Mills Plant, Dealers of Imported Wood Materials)
4. Issuance of tree cutting/balling/pruning permits
5. Issuance of Permits, Lease, Contracts, Deeds in Foreshore Areas and Patrimonial Properties
6. Issuance of Wildlife Permits